Advanced Manufacturing for Nonproliferation
The Consortium for Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) is pleased to announce the third ETI Annual Summer School that will be held in-person on the campus of Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, on May 23 – 27, 2022. In this 5-day program, advanced manufacturing for nonproliferation will be explored. In-person lab demonstrations and tours will be conducted, including traveling to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
Financial support from the ETI Consortium will be available, including lunch, lodging, and bus travel to ORNL. Students and researchers of all academic levels are invited to participate.
Please register here by April 29, 2022. Eligibility requirements: U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Please contact Kierra Payne for any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The detailed syllabus of this Annual Summer School will be available soon.
- Day 1 – Introduction to Design Engineering
- Day 2 – Manufacturing Processes
- Day 3 – Advanced 3D Printing
- Day 4 – Predictive Analytics
- Day 5 – Visit Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Presentations slides, School Materials
The presentation slides, and school materials will be available soon.
Join us! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Advanced manufacturing for nonproliferation will be explored.
- In-person lab demonstrations and tours will be conducted.
- Financial support from the ETI Consortium will be available, including lunch, lodging, and bus travel to Oak Ridge National Laboratory.